Sunday, October 15, 2006

Delayed Problems

So...do you all remember when I was working to fix the technology problem, and I accidentally stayed on eBay another hour a little longer to look at yarn? And how I, again totally involuntarily, managed to buy two skeins?

What I didn't tell you at the time was that I'd submitted a bid that wasn't automatically rejected. Somehow, it managed to survive the next couple days until now (I swear, it wasn't even that high...), and I won.

Hoo boy.

Of course, I wouldn't just taunt you with this story without planning to show you the yarn:


Isn't it beautiful? Doesn't it just remind you of the sea and all the different colors thereof? Don't you wish it was yours?

Of course you do.

Unfortunately for you, Dear Reader, it's mine. I won.

Now, if someone were to propose a contest I could run, with the yarn going to the winner...I might entertain that idea.

For this plan to work, though, I'd actually need to know I have a following...which means you'd have to post comments letting me know you're there.

So...do you want this yarn?

Come on, you know you want it...

Then let me know why I should give it to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how about...best sock poem? i am not proposing this because i already have an awesome sock poem. i would write a NEW awesome sock poem, were i to participate. -N*